Prospectus will be available between 10.00 a.m.
and 1.00 p.m. on all working days.
1. Candidates are advised to see the admission cut off list which will be display on the DU/College website and college notice board
no postal information will be sent to the applicants about their admission.
2. Candidates whose names appear in the admission
list shall be required to fill up the provisional
Admission Form and submit along with necessary
certificate/ documents and deposit their fees as
per schedule. .
Important dates for receipt of application forms
and notification of admission lists are given on
the back page of the Prospectus. Fees will be accepted
between 10.00 a.m. and 1.00 p.m. At
the time of admission, students must bring the
following documents in original, along with copies
attested by a gazetted officer.
1. Provisional Certificate from the Principal
of the school/college last attended.
2. Matriculation certificate (for date of birth)
3. Detailed Mark Sheet.
4. Three copies of passport size photographs.
5. Character certificate (in original)
6. Photograph of parent/guardian
Students admitted to the college will be bound
by the existing rules and regulations of the College
and the University and its rules/regulations framed
from time to time.
Document Require for Admission
in Certificate/Diploma/P.G courses
1. Degree Certificate .
2. Detailed marks-sheet of all University examinations.
3. Certificate of date of Birth.
4. Two recent Copies of Passport Size photograph.
5. Latest Character Certificate.
6. Exmployment Certificate , in case of employed
7. Migration Certificate(original) in case of those
student who have passport their last examination
from a university other than Delhi University.
8. Sc/St Certificate(if belong to SC/ST Category)